- Ensure your compliance with international privacy laws
- Instantly disable your web analytics tools as necessary
- Actively manage your tags
- Rely on our global experience and support
The privacy analytics solution enables you to quickly and smoothly take control of all your online analytics applications. For example, instead of contacting Google Analytics directly, you can transfer the call to our service by changing the URL in the tracking code, which needs to be done only once during the set-up phase. The privacy analytics service will check whether or not Google Analytics is disabled in your visitor’s country and, if necessary, will prevent Google Analytics from loading.
In addition to these two basic analytics privacy rules, the system offers simple, recommended actions on a country-by-country basis. The Conversion Suite’s system will automatically set the level of analytics privacy to our recommendation, based on our knowledge of international privacy laws, enabling your privacy analytics management to be as flexible and robust as possible. (Germany, for example, prohibits websites from collecting personally identifiable information, or PII.) Today, there are web analytics tools that collect PII – provided the visitor opts in and gives his or her permission for the website to collect such information.
- Opt-in and opt-out options
- Controls that enable and disable web analytics tools
- Tag management
- Option to define rules by country
- Default privacy settings by country
- Privacy analytics capabilities